Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Black

Life as I know it will never be the same...and I couldn't be happier! Some of the things I have learned this past month are (in no particular order):
Tin foil is a kitchen necessity (if you want to avoid crunchy dinners from the oven)
$7.99 hair color works incredibly well
Having a kitchen table is a luxury we now appreciate
Mountain Dew & purple skittles are not sold in Mexico
Date night is the best night of the week
Brownie sundays are my husbands favorite treat
& Nothing makes you appreciate your parents & family like having a wedding! 





After our wedding we spent 5 lovely days in Mexico riding horses on the beach, shopping at the Mexican Walmart,  making homemade quesadillas & grilled cheese for lunch, and sitting on the beach wrapped in blankets watching Bryan boogie board.











                                  The waves were absolutely huge...keep in mind Bryan is 6'8...








 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it so much!! I want to keep reading....keep posting this is so fun!!! Those are all great lessons you will look back on an laugh your heart out! I Love YOu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the honeymoon pics! I love the one when you are on your horse and bryan must be on his taking the picture and he is looking down on you while you are on a horse! Man he is tall!! It's a cool pic! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete